محلل أول – تخطيط الأعمال
Senior Analyst - Business Planning
بقي يوم واحد عن نهاية التقديم
1 day remaining
Oman Food Investment Holding Company (S.A.O.C)
To assist in the development of the corporate planning process to ensure business plans and KPIs are set in line with the overall corporate strategies and support the cascading of corporate KPIs to divisions and departmental KPIs.
Strategy (Business Planning)
- Support the Development business planning across all business lines and corporate functions for both annual planning
- Support in the consolidation all nitaj’s entities business plans and engage with all internal and external stakeholders in this regards
- Support the cascading of corporate metrics down to the department/section level, and work closely with respective heads/managers to facilitate the setting of departmental/section objectives
- Assist the annual cycle of business planning / budgeting, as well as other periodic cycles of re-forecasting
- Fulfils job duties and responsibilities in conformance with sound safety practices. Performs other related duties as assigned
- Coordinates the Finance & Strategy function’s and Strategy & Performance Department’s strategic and tactical planning activities and monitors the department’s performance against its objectives and performance metrics
- Works effectively with other departments in areas of responsibility to ensure that department objectives, performance metrics, quality measures, and budget targets are achieved
- Supports direct supervisor in carrying out activities related to analysis and research.
- Provides data/analyses to assist in the formulation of different strategies/Plans for the Company.
Budgeting and Financial Performance
- Support the development of a best-in class planning, budgeting, forecasting set of processes, documents and performance indicators and embed in day to day activities.
- Support in assessment and development of financial models, which includes partnering with various levels of finance and business leadership across the organization.
- Reviewing and analyzing the financial statements and other financial reports to identify area of challenges, risks, or opportunities for improvement, and to identify trends in performance over time.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Support the Business Planning Manager in the development and the implementation of department policies, systems, processes, procedures, and controls covering all areas of function so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner.
Conducts analysis and generates reports as required using the appropriate tools; charts, graphs, spreadsheets, technical reports etc.
Skills & Competencies:
- Data collection and analysis
- Scorecard development and cascading
- KPIs development
- Adaptability to changing structures or situations
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills in written and verbal communications
- Computer prnitaj iency in word, excel and PowerPoint software programs
- Creative and Innovative Thinking.
- Teamwork & Cooperation.
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Minimum qualification required is a college graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounts, Engineering and Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in Strategic Planning, performance, strategy, plans and project and KPIs development.
- Experience in financial planning analysis and financial modelling
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة
Strategy / Planning