اختصاصي أول – التدقيق الداخلي
Senior Specialist - Internal Auditor
بقي يوم واحد عن نهاية التقديم
1 day remaining
Oman Food Investment Holding Company (S.A.O.C)
The Sr. Specialist – internal auditor act as lead auditor and will assist in the development of RBIA Plan, execute and schedule audit engagements and other tasks. Lead and complete audit in compliance with internal audit standards, with the objective to provide assurance, consultancy and recommendations on control, financial statements controls, accounting systems adequacy, and compliance.
- Assist in development of annual audit plan by providing inputs on the existing control environment, aligned to the risk profile of the group, and designed to meet the assurance needs of Audit Committee and Board of Directors in investment functions.
- Participate in companywide risk assessment sessions and provide input, to the company risk register.
- Perform the planned audits to assess the internal control environment in the support functions processes to provide assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assess the risks surrounding the preparation of financial statements and financial data, including inherent risks, control risks, detection risk, and plan the audit accordingly.
- Champion improvement in the people, process, and system components of finance departments to reduce financial reporting risk while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the financial reporting process.
- Identify, understand, and document processes and procedures surrounding internal controls. Continually monitor and update the assessment of the control environment, keeping abreast of significant control issues, trends, and developments.
- Work in collaboration with the external auditor to assess any identified risk.
- Review subsidiaries financial budgeting and financial performance, business plans, and perform ratio analysis to identifies trends and risks.
Other Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify critical and high-risk areas in the support divisions that could lead to material impact and highlight them during the formulation of the annual audit plan.
- Ensure factual accuracy of audit findings, appropriateness of recommendations, comprehensiveness of supporting work papers
- Conduct issue summary discussion with audit liaisons and auditee management,
- Present audit reports to senior management, Audit Committees and Board of Directors as required by head of internal audit.
- Ensure generation of an insightful audit report to provide clear and concise insights to understand possible issues, which will assist management in addressing those concerns
- Manage the implementation and execution of requisite work as assigned by the audit leadership or third parties assurance providers as and when required as per direction of the head - Internal Audit
- Communicate the results of audit and consulting projects with the head of internal audit.
- Conduct regular meetings with auditee, staff, management, and Board to build and maintain relationships.
- Provide periodic update on performance of the team to the head of IA.
- Conduct investigations, consultancy services and special requested audits based on directions from the IA/AC.
- Manage execution of special assignment (investigations, verification, and review for improving and resolving issues) as requested by audit.
- Conduct research to stay abreast with legislative issues and any change in governing regulations as well as changes in audit standards
- Ensure any changes in internal audit processes is reflected in the policies and the change is communicated to the employees
- Always adhere to organizational policies and procedures as applicable to performing the role
- Monitor progress of audit engagements against the engagement plan, support and guide the development of audit program, test of controls and audit reports
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including internal and external training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with co-workers.
Handles other tasks and assignments as requested.
Skills & Competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Integrity and Honesty
- Can do attitude
- Positive approach
- Team player
- Achievement Drive & Self-Motivation
- Tact/Communicating and Influencing.
- Bachelor’s Degree Specialization in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
- CIA/CPA/ACCA/FCCA, is advantage (Full or partially completed)
5 + years of related work experience
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة
Accounting / Auditing