اليوم هو آخر يوم للتسجيل
Today is the last day
Agricultural Production and Marketing Co. L.C.C.
This position is the highest-ranking executive manager responsible for leading the development and execution of the Company’s long-term strategy with a view to creating shareholder value. The incumbent must ensure that the organization's leadership maintains constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new product developments and standards, and so forth. The role has overall responsibility for creating, planning, implementing and integrating the strategic direction of an organization including overseeing all aspects and departments of a business on a day-to-day basis along with operations. The position acts as a direct liaison between the Board and management of the Company and communicates to the Board on behalf of management.
- DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic Direction
- Draft the overall company strategy to achieve the business plans with the established budget
- Delivering budgets, business plans and forecasts for operations/production/sales and support functions
- Creating, communicating and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction.
- Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization's strategy
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization
- Making sure that each strategic goal is measurable and the outcomes capable of being described numerically.
- Designing/modifying the organization structure to ensure that it facilitates and supports operations in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans
- Analysing problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Board Administration and Support:
- Successfully liaising between management and the Board
- Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from the Board of Directors
- Ensuring that the Directors are properly informed, and that sufficient information is provided to the Board to enable the Directors to form appropriate judgments
- Determining the date, time and location of the annual meeting of shareholders and to develop the agenda for the meeting
- Developing board agendas and request special meetings of the board be called when appropriate
- Financial, Tax, Risk and Facilities Management:
- Recommend yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Ensuring expenditures are within the authorized annual budget of the Company
- Assessing the principal risks of the Company and ensuring that these risks are being monitored and managed
- Ensuring effective internal controls and management information systems are in place
- Ensuring that the Company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically.
- Keeping abreast of all material undertakings and activities of the Company and all material external factors affecting the Company, to ensure adequate processes and systems are in place and that the senior management of the company are adequately informed
- People Management:
- Lead and provide strategic direction to all the key stakeholders of the company
- Staffing plan to meet scheduled production
- Ensure the availability of an optimized work force in terms of quantity and quality
- Contribute to the team, letting others know information that may be useful or important
- Creates a fun, supportive work environment
- Participate in management and supervisory meetings when required.
- HSE Management:
- Ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health, safety and Environment
Reporting to - Board of Directors
Education Level – Minimum Requirement - Bachelor’s degree in Operations/Agriculture/FMCG / MBA is an added advantage
Overall experience of 15 years preferably in FMCG / logistics industry or agriculture. Someone who has startup experience is highly recommended
- Knowledge of finance/production/operations management, quality assurance and control, familiarity/comfortable with using statistical tools
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Familiarity with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, HR etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Capacity to create and implement strategic plans at a macro level
- Established credentials in leading a company business for a country or region and ability to deal with strategic/operational challenges
- Financial awareness to understand and interpret numbers
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة