مدير مالي أول
Sr. Finance Manager
اليوم هو آخر يوم للتسجيل
Today is the last day
Agricultural Production and Marketing Co. L.C.C.
This position is responsible for financial and management accounting including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include managing funds(cash) and financial risk management.
- DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Issue timely and complete financial statements for review and approval
- Oversee the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to GM/Management
- Provide management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Develop procedures for, oversee and report findings of internal audit
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Comply with IFRS requirements
- Ensure filing of quarterly and annual reports with Capital Market Authority-Oman
- Coordinate for providing information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Financial Accounting:
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures, chart of accounts
- Review bank reconciliations, loan schedules, management fees, etc.
- Oversee operation of Financial accounting section including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Ensure Accounts payable paid in a timely manner.
- Accounts receivable collected
- Management Accounting
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Share monthly forecast update, by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department’s overheads
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Liaison with management and other line managers for budgeting and cost control, securing approval for disbursement of funds.
- Participate in management and supervisory meetings as and when required to provide financial overview
- Produce end of month departmental report, on time, and as required by the management.
- Ensure accurate and up to date, daily, weekly, monthly records as required by the management.
- Ensure tasks are understood by the team members, and performed responsibly and diligently
Reporting to: General Manager
Education Level – Minimum Requirement - Minimum required Bachelor’s degree in finance discipline / Master’s in finance from an International or regionally is added advantage
Professional Qualifications - Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent qualification added advantage
Work Experience - Overall experience of 12 years or more. Experience in FMCG will be preferred
Job Specific Skills
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Through knowledge of IFRS, GAAP, accounting standards and established rules and regulations
- Knowledge of the financial systems and procedures required in a FMCG/manufacturing company
- Expert knowledge of accounting packages like SAP, Oracle or equivalent
- Proficient on Microsoft packages with advanced spreadsheet skills
- Experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Financial acumen to understand and interpret numbers
- Excellent written & verbal communication / presentation skills
- Team player with excellent motivational skills
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة
Accounting / Auditing