مدير مبيعات أول
Sr. Sales Manager
اليوم هو آخر يوم للتسجيل
Today is the last day
Agricultural Production and Marketing Co. L.C.C.
The position holder is responsible for the development and execution of sales business strategy & business plan. Responsible for driving sales plan for head office & branches for both corporate & retail business.
- DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop & Execute Sales Strategy:
- Responsible for developing, business strategy, business plan, distribution plan and sales as per market demand of products.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted sales for Agriculture Production & Marketing products in Oman
- Develop sales plans and achieve sales volume consistent with national & branches sales projections and accounts served.
- Grow business with by identifying new accounts (supermarkets, HORECA, institution, outlets and grilled business continued growth).
- Manage sales and distribution operation of all the branches.
- Launch the new products in targeted market geographically across the branches in the Sultanate of Oman markets.
- Plan Sales budgets and Products Price:
- Do sales forecast and develop sale budget for the national market.
- Develop and execute policies for managing the Branch sales operation
- Collect & analyse cost and price data for developing the pricing strategy
- Set products pricing based on current market rates and internal cost.
- Monitor & review the actual national sales reports on periodic basis to adjust the variance and corrections.
- Introduce and launch new products in the market:
- Manage all new product launches activities as per the plan.
- Liaise with product development & market research team to provide necessary input for the development of new product
- Execute all promotional activities to drive sales of new products.
- Ensuring availability of products nation-wide and their smooth operations.
Communication & Customer Relationship
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers’ accounts by maintaining constant communication of products category, order management, promotional information and product specifications.
- Periodic review of sales targets of all branches and communication of actionable and priorities for each quarter.
- Review sales plan targets, with branch sales managers & updating any changes from time to time.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of customer complaints or problems; this may require communication with branch sales manager and with corporate headquarters.
- People Management
- Ensure staff deputation to meet scheduled of Sales Targets
- Ensure the availability of an optimized workforce in terms of quantity and quality
- Contribute to the team, letting others know information that may be useful or important
- Creates a positive work environment
- Participate in management and supervisory meetings when required.
- Responsible for all people management related activities for the team.
- HSE Management
- Give Importance to Safety, Health quality and Environment improvement etc.
- Ensures all HSE regulations are followed and up to date as per Oman standards.
- Liaison with Customer service specialist / Corporate sales office for SHE regulatory related laws for compliance.
Education Level – Minimum Requirement Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline / MBA in Sales from an International or regionally is added advantage
Professional Qualifications - Certificate course in Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing is added advantage
Overall experience of 12 years or more in FMCG.
Job Specific Skills
- Experience of managing B2B & B2C sales operation in Oman
- Must have a good understanding of customer-focused and fact-based selling.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle both corporate and retail customers.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, organizational planning, teamwork, analytical reasoning and adaptability.
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة