رئيس قسم المخازن و التوزيع
Stores and distribution centers section head
اليوم هو آخر يوم للتسجيل
Today is the last day
Al Namma Poultry Company (S.A.O.C)
Plan and organize everything related to distribution, storage, mechanisms, determine the required needs, and organize stock entry and exit in accordance with the procedures approved by the company.
- Responsible for planning and executive programs for distribution and warehousing management that are ultimately intended to achieve the main objectives of the company.
- Responsible for following up the implementation of plans for distribution and warehousing management.
- Responsible for defining the warehouse limits for items and coding items.
- Participate in preparing warehouse procedures with the representative of the quality system and the director of quality control and occupational safety.
- Responsible for maintaining the storage records, following up on warehousing work, and issuing decisions on how to store.
- Issue appropriate decisions on how to store in accordance with the nature of stocks.
- Carry out a periodic inventory of stores every three months
- Submit a daily report to the Logistics manager to explain what has been accomplished and what has been postponed with an explanation of the reason.
- Responsible for keeping all records of the quality models for storing and all its work subject to internal review.
- Preparing distribution plans and programs, supervising conducting analytical studies to determine the market needs of requirements, identifying mechanisms to meet these needs within specific plans, and preparing periodic distribution plans and programs.
- Developing procedures and methods of work using modern technologies and following up and monitoring the development of quality systems and standards.
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة
Strategy / Planning