رئيس قسم النقليات
Transportations section head
اليوم هو آخر يوم للتسجيل
Today is the last day
Al Namma Poultry Company (S.A.O.C)
Responsible for planning and supervising shipments from the production department to warehouses and stores and scheduling daily and weekly itineraries, as well as tracking requests using functional systems and the job, needs comprehensive knowledge of supply chain management and understanding of warehouse procedures including storing goods and sending orders and tracking transport vehicles and good knowledge of safety operations and legal regulations.
- Planning and supervising shipments from production department to warehouses and stores.
- Schedule daily and weekly itineraries.
- Track requests using functional systems and tracking software.
- Coordination with warehouse teams to ensure proper storage and distribution of products.
- Follow-up and monitoring of budgets and transportation costs.
- Ensure that the shipping documents are raised correctly.
- Reporting maintenance and repair needs for transport vehicles and equipment.
- Conduct safety audits regularly on the equipment.
- Maintain structured records of vehicles, completed schedules and orders.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation.
- Overseeing the application of occupational safety rules and regulations.
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة
Strategy / Planning