اختصاصي أول – الشؤون القانونية والحوكمة المؤسسية
Senior Specialist - Legal and Corporate Governance
بقي يوم واحد عن نهاية التقديم
1 day remaining
Oman Food Investment Holding Company (S.A.O.C)
To lead the legal function with all legal and regulatory requirements of the nitaj Holding. To act as the legal consultant to management, Board, and ensure compliance with legal framework of the company and OIA code of Corporate Governance. And related P&G.
Implement legal framework
- Lead the role of the legal function. And comply with all the requirements of the legal function including owning and complying with OIA legal policy and mitigating legal risk for the company.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations. And proactively provide management and the Board with relevant advice in new legal requirements and compliance plans.
- Assist to develop legal strategy by identifying long-term and short-term requirements for the department, Compliance and legal strategy is aligned with the company’s strategy.
- Assist to review and prepare policies and procedures related to the legal framework.
- Develop, maintain, and implement the Company’s legal strategy and plan.
- Provide expert advice in commercial law and litigations to the Company’s divisions and departments and assist in the interpretation of specific sections and clauses in the license and sector law.
- Always ensure adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with relevant legal functions in the group and OIA when needed.
- Act as change champions in terms of legal requirements and mitigation and provide most cost effective solutions.
Corporate Governance Compliance:
- Act as the owner of corporate Governance P&G implementation and compliance role.
- Ensure compliance with the OIA Code of Governance and related P&G. For the Holding company by conducting Compliance Assessments in regular interval and when needed.
- Communicate with subsidiaries’ companies, and act as the point of contact between OIA and Group in implementation of code of corporate Governance and relevant guidelines.
- Communicate with subsidiaries in regular basis to ensure compliance and assessment of implantation of the code of corporate governance.
- Facilitate the annual review of the Compliance Checklists for all OIA Entities and report to the Governance Committee.
- Assist with the Implementation of an automated Governance system.
- Investigate reports of non-compliance, report non-compliance issues to the and develop corrective action plans.
- Review incidents of non-compliance within the company and recommend corrective actions.
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Collaborate and participate in committees as needed.
- Oversee legal analysis and provide advice and assistance to the Company to resolve all disputes and issues which arise with contract counterparties.
- Review, oversee, and undertake continuous improvement of the Company corporate governance, and compliance frameworks
Prepare sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet NITAJ and departmental requirements, policies, and quality standards.
Skills & Competences:
- Business acumen.
- Identification and evaluation of risks.
- Effective Problem-solving.
- Critical Thinking Ability.
- Time Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Other qualification would be advantages.
- Minimum of 5 years business experience working in commercial law, Preferred in Investment sector.
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة