مدير/ اختصاصي أول – إدارة المخاطر
Manager/ Sr. Specialist- Risk Management
بقي يوم واحد عن نهاية التقديم
1 day remaining
Oman Food Investment Holding Company (S.A.O.C)
To lead and implement enterprise risk management policies and procedures across nitaj and to ensure risk controls are operating effectively and proactive risk management plans are implemented. Own the risk register and be the champion for risk awareness
Enterprise Risk Management
- Formulate and implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for the Company.
- Undertake risk assessment and risk mitigation for all business operations and support units to ensure that all major risks are identified and mitigated.
- Ensure that Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) reviews are conducted effectively and comprehensively, on schedule with appropriate risk mitigation advice.
- Perform risk assessment and subsequent monitoring of significant projects.
- Identify and monitor strategic risks and report to Management/Board risk.
- Maintain & be the owner of the Risk Register.
- Maintain Nitaj Risk Policy and ensure compliance with OIA Risk Guidelines.
- Ensure the Company has proper, systematic management and compliance with established policies, practices and procedures related to risk management.
- Ensure risk manuals and relevant documentation for audit and inspection are developed and maintained.
- Identify potential risk event, loss or exposures (both financial and non-financial), evaluate or analyze these risk events and provide recommendations to Management on how to mitigate potential impact and/or occurrence.
- Assist in identifying improvements in current systems, policies and strategies and take actions to mitigate emerging enterprise and related risks.
- Ensure regular and timely reporting to the management and/or the Risk Management Committee on the outcome of risk management activities undertaken.
- Keep abreast with the latest risk management practices and/or standards and proactively adapt these practices and/or standards where appropriate.
- Assist in cultivating an organization wide culture of risk awareness and management.
- Work with all Departments and units to facilitate the adoption of the enterprise risk management framework.
- To ensure the sharing of good practices within the risk management network within the Company.
Risk Assessment and Management
- To facilitate the delivery of risk assessments and risk evaluation workshops.
- To analyze and evaluate the risk assessment of key business risk exposures.
- To provide practical advice and coaching to risk owners and risk managers in the development of risk mitigation strategies.
Risk Management Systems
- To champion the use of the risk management information management system.
- To assist in the on-going maintenance and development of the Company’s risk registers held within the risk management information system.
- Develop and implement a risk management framework & processes in accordance with the relevant Risk Management Standards (ISO AS/NZS 31000:2018).
- Facilitate the identification and management of strategic and operational risks across the organization.
- Monitor and support Internal Committees of Company to meet their reporting and management obligations.
- Advise management of compliance risks in terms of relevant legislation and standards and the action necessary to manage these risks.
- Build a risk aware culture across the Company that ensures risks are actively identified and treated and opportunities maximized.
- Coordinate the review, updating and testing of Company’s Business Continuity Plans including Disaster Recovery Processes.
- Liaise with Internal Audit to address key areas of risk to be reviewed as part of the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Coordinate reviews to ensure all departments are meeting their legislative requirements and report thereon to the Audit and Risk Advisory Committee.
- Facilitate the identification and management of strategic and operational risks across the organization.Management Information and Reporting
- To produce consistent and high-quality risk management reports for group and business unit management to meet a range of reporting and governance requirements.
- To coordinate the reporting of risk events and near misses within the Company.
Training and Awareness
- Ensure timely and complete risk statements for review.
- To deliver training and awareness programs and presentations to a wide range of the Company’s staff focused on developing understanding of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- To act as a risk management coach to business unit risk coordinators and risk owners in their development of risk management controls and processes.
- To deliver consistent messages on the importance of risk management when engaging staff at all levels in order to help create a risk culture.
Project and Change Management
- To support the Management in the implementation of projects and change initiatives focused on enhancing the Company’s enterprise risk management framework and process.
Skills & Competencies:
Technical & Behavioural
- Proven track record on interacting with Senior Management in a highly sensitive and collaborative to agree the Group’s strategic direction.
- Strong collaboration skills, across the business, at various levels of management.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Through knowledge of ISO 31000:2009, ISO 31010:2009, ISO 73:2009 standards and established rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of the Risk Management systems and procedures required in Fresh food / Dairy company.
- Sound Enterprise Risk Management principles and philosophy.
- Good knowledge of best practice standards for Risk Management, Business Operations and Information / Technology Operations and Processes.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Acts as an agent of change and stimulates others to change. Paves the way for needed changes by taking calculated risks to derive maximum benefit.
- Good written, presentation and communication skills.
- Able to prepare statistical and narrative reports.
- Must be flexible and be able to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work under broad direction but is a self-motivated individual who can work independently. Has technical responsibility and accountability for work performed and decisions taken.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage relationship at all levels with business users, financial institutions, vendors as well as team members.
- Expert knowledge of packages like SAP, Oracle or equivalent.
- Proficient on Microsoft packages with advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication / presentation skills.
- Team player with excellent motivational skills.
- Must be alert, strive for accuracy, and have ability to exercise independent thinking and judgment, be a self- motivator, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or in a related quantitative discipline
- Overall experience of minimum 5 years relevant experience in Risk functions and management, risk auditing and compliance. Experience in investment company is a more advantage. Or minimum 8 years for Manger level.
- Demonstrate effective working knowledge and understanding of the Company products, with the ability to apply said knowledge for effective and efficient execution of the assignments.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively apply knowledge of Project Management for efficient execution and management of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to derive meaningful insights from data, with the ability to perform basic automation and analytical scripting, database administration, and data visualization.
- Certified Risk Management Professional. Is advantage
- Other related Certification. ACCA/CIA/CMA. Is advantage.
الحد الأدنى للمستوى التعليمي
Bachelor - البكالوريوس
Minimum Education Level
الحد الأدنى للخبرة
Accounting / Auditing